Friday 19 June 2009

My Brute iPhone Description

Bulkypix presented My Brute on iPhone:

COME AND JOIN US AND RUB SHOULDERS WITH THE CHAMPIONS OF THE ARENA!

My Brute is a crazy, off-the-wall game of combat that gives you the chance to challenge fighters from all over the world.

You simply take on a series of challenges, gain experience, unlock new skills and crush your enemies with ever-greater speed.

My Brute is easy to access and allows you to:

- Create and personalise up to 8 brutes.

- Invite other players to become your pupils.

- Open your own dojo and find yourself a master worthy of this title.

- Fight up to 5 opponents a day.

- Discover and master more than 70 skills and weapons.

- Unlock up to 8 battle arenas

- Have discussions with other players from around the world via Open Feint

- Challenge your friends on Facebook Connect

THROW PLENTY OF BLOWS, KICKS AND PUNCHES TO BECOME THE MOST FEARED BRUTE OF ALL!

Bulkypix is developing additional features which will be offered to you on a regular basis.

SILVER AWARD Pocketgamer.co.uk 8/10

"What begins as a basic and baffling spectator sport quickly involves into a fun and entertaining representation of virtual kung fu"


Configuration requirements:

Compatible iPhone and iPod touch

iPhone 2.2 software must be upgraded

Wifi/Internet connection required


go back to main page.

9 comments:

  1. MASTER CODE: iiaggife

    When you join you get:
    2x exp for 3 days
    bear skin (significantly less damage)
    viper attack (free attack when attacked)
    Animals faster
    Weapons faster

    This dojo will let beginners stand a chance and level up much faster. It will give them good items and animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join my clan at
    HGDHGIFE

    BEAR CLAN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Join my clan to receive awesome bonuses
    CBAIIIFE

    ReplyDelete
  4. JOIN THIS AWESOME DOJO!!!!

    AHGEIIFE

    Meet great friends, make relationships, and battle together like brothers to take out the enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Join this clan and get awesome bear strength bonuses. some of the most common things people who join include panthers and hammers.

    DCJEIIFE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Join my dojo EEBDBBGE. U can get a bear and hammer if u join me. Some of the best things u could get all at the beginning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Join my dojo FBGJHAGE. I got a bear at level 2 and a hammer which hits 100 at level 3. Also, 3 of my brutes have bears. You could get very good things for being my pupil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Would like to exchange secret/dojo codes.

    My code is: C J E H G B G E

    I will gladly send pupils your way too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Join my clan. Code: hcbjabge

    -h3r0t0z3r0

    ReplyDelete

 

web statistics